Views
Helpful
Replies

CCX 8 ReadDB GetDB Multiple outputs

Ruslan Amrahov
Level 1
Level 1

Dears

I made database integration for searching the database for customer name and ID based on callerID. The thing is that multiple entries exists with the same number. Like "John Smith", "Andry Lock" and so on with clid 5555555. How can I display both of them on CAD, for example CallVariable 1 for first match, call Variable for the second and so on,

Thank you all for attension.

1 Reply 1

Robert W. Rogier
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Rusian,

Would it be possible to write a quick internal web-page that you just pass in the caller ID and it returns all values?  You could then make that a webpage  update when the call is presented and answered by an agent.  Unless the agent needs to know this information to answer the call correctly a  custom web application would probably be the quickest and easiest way to get this information to your agents.

The other alternative is to of course do this using the Enterprise Variables but then you need to decide how many you will set aside,etc.  The obvious downside of passing this using Enterpise Variables is that there are a limited number of these and you may often end up passing empty values and confusing to your end users.  I hope this helps you resolve your issues.  Let me know if you have any further questions.

Robert W. Rogier
Technical Consulting Engineer – Contact Center Enterprise
E2E Lead | Subject Matter Expert – ECE, CCMP, CCDM
Phone: +1 919 574 5993
Email: rorogier@cisco.com
Business Hours: 8AM to 5PM ET