cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCX 8 Script Repository?

shikamarunara
Level 4
Level 4

I need to find some examples for recording and uploading system message recordings for the new CCX8 platform (especially with regard to where exactly new recordinfs are stored in which directories, how to refer to those directory paths in the variables, etc.)  The most current script repository only has examples for CCX7 (Windows).

21 Replies 21

The script steps should be exactly the same as what you had in the version 7 script so copy from there. the only thing different is instead of a Write Document step, you'll replace that with Upload Document.

I have added a step at the bottom to ask for the telephone number, generate an xml string, then upload the xml data to the server.

Chris,

Thank you so much, this script does exactly what I needed it to do.  I can't thank you enough for your help.

Yeah, that's been my approach except that something seems to have changed.  For Document variables in my current script, the value has been set to "null", but in all references and examples that I've seen, this has not been the case.  Because I'm going from CCX 5 Enhanced to CCX 8 Premium HA, like you mentioned, so methods aren't supported (hence the need for a Document Upload step instead of the Document Write step.  So, figuring out these differences with no baseline frame of reference is difficult.

I wish Cisco put out a CCX Scripting Cookbook, it'd go a long way for its customers.

Hey Chris,

Quick question - I've always been used to using the default directory for storing scripts and prompts.  If I wanted to create a Prompt variable refering to a wav file in the L[en_US] directory, how would that path be formatted?

In the Upload Prompt step, there's a field to specify the language. enter L[en_US] to upload to the en_US subfolder.

How about for prompts that I create and upload manually?