cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCX Components: Monitoring & Recording restrictions

Rinataga
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, as SRDN said there were four core SW components in CCX: CCX Engine, Database, Monitoring & Recording.

Could my customer purshase & deploy CCX without Monitoring & Recording components due to our counrty severe restrictions of call recording systems?

May be there is a CCX configuration without these components. Now I am very trouble to sell CCX solutions because of national defence department could bring to trial an installator and even a customer who do not have appropriate permission for such a deployment. The aim is to prepare a document where I can describe (with refence to a vendor) that CCX deployment may have only the first two SW components, and if a cusomer need to monitor & record calls he would purchase the separate components: HW and SW.

4 Replies 4

jrogers22
Level 1
Level 1

Rinataga, you can purchase CCX Standard which does not offer call recording and monitoring. CCX Enhanced and Premium only supports on-demand (not 100%) recording and monitoring and has a limitation of 32 or 64 simultaneous recorded calls. To upgrade to Enhanced or Premium would also be very expensive.

If your customer does require recording/monitoring I would recommend a third party Cisco partner like Telrex or Verint due to cost and ease of installation.

Thanks a lot. Unfortunately the deployment requires outbound option and some other features which only CCX premium version has. The customer does not require to recording/monitoring.

The main purpose is to buy CCX Prem without recording/monitoring SW components.

I see that it is imposseble still.

You cannot purchase CCX Prem without on demand recording/monitoring, but can disable the services on the server.

ok, jrogers22

we will try to explain it to our national safety agency who examine all import and installed equipment for recording option availability.