Views
Helpful
Replies

CCX Phone Agent status

mark-rose
Level 1
Level 1

I have CCX Premium 5.0(2)_Build 045.

I am using phone agent with one button login. When the users answers an ACD call with the queue status screen up, the softkeys are overwritten. They have to press the services button again to gain hold and transfer keys. Also the extensions on the screen are overwritten with the status screen. Would like a simple small status of ready not ready on a button? Users now have to press services key again and agin to check status. Users are customer facing so go ready and not ready frequently.

Any ideas?

4 Replies 4

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This is not currently an option. The IP Phone Agent interface is what it is.

One workaround (although not free) would be to use 797X phones where the user could select the tabs in the top-left corner of the display. You can test this with IP Communicator as well. You can cycle back and forth between line control and XML services.

They have 7975 phones.

"user could select the tabs in the top-left corner of the display"

How does the user do that?

I must be missing soemthing simple.

If you look in the top-left corner of the display you will see two "tabs" (similar to a browser). One of them will be line control with an image of a phone. The other will be services with the image of a globe.

Press one - touchscreen on the 7975 - and it will change the focus to that tab.

I tested it and it is much better using the tabs to transfer a call. Thanks for the tip I forgot about the touch screen.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: