Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CCX Script Editor Hangs on Win7 then closes

Currently I have no options to run CCX editor locally. It doesn't work on my Win7 Pro laptop. I tried the patch with the 3 jar files replaced in the "lib" folder and editing the "Properties>Class Panel-Properties" file. I tried setting up a virtual XP environment and running it there but it does the same thing. It opens tries to run, hangs for about 3 minutes then closes. 

At the moment the only way I'm able to use it is by connecting VNC to the server and running it locally. Which is awful because it's slow and the paging in VNC is almost impossible to view. 

Any ideas from anybody who I'm assuming have had the same problems?

Thanks ahead of time.

3 REPLIES

I have a similar problem

I have a similar problem.

After installing CCX Editor 10.5.1 and trying to start it the spash screen appears and then it closes again within a second.

My colleague got the spash screen on display. He was able to start the editor if it is started as administrator. 

Both systems Windows 7.

Unfortunately running the application as administrator didn't fix the problem for me.

Hi, I have same problem on

Hi,

I have same problem on Windows 7. It worked on CCX Editor 10.0 but not 10.5.

Can you advise what the patch was? " I tried the patch with the 3 jar files replaced in the "lib" folder and editing the "Properties>Class Panel-Properties" file."

Rich

I don't have a fix.I had to

I don't have a fix.

I had to roll back to 10.0.

Views
Helpful
Replies