Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CCX Script ResourceGroup from Agent

I'm not sure if I'm missing a simple configuration step inside my script or if my methodology is wrong.  I cant seem to take an Agent and find out what ResourceGroup they are a member of inside a CCX script.

I need to have a caller enter an extension, then queue for that specific Resource by matching the extension to the Agent name.  After X time, requeue the call for the Agents entire ResourceGroup instead of just the 1 Agent.

I've not found a step that will accomplish this inside the script.  I can run the following inside ccx cli to pull the info, but not sure if I can connect directly to the DB from the script:

run uccx sql db_cra select resourceGroupName, resourceLoginID, resourceName from Resource inner join ResourceGroup on Resource.resourceGroupID = ResourceGroup.resourceGroupID where resourceName = ''XXXX"

Hope this was clear enough, any advice?

5 REPLIES

Hi,

is it a Premium UCCX?

G.

Yes Cisco Unified CCX Premium

Oh and I'm running 8.5.

In case anyone else comes across this I opened a ticket to verify with Cisco, and there is no way to do it inside CCX.  I created a job in SQL to pull the information from the informix database on CCX into SQL with ODBC connection.  Then created a database connection and querie the SQL server inside my CCX script.

Ended up using this queirie instead of the one above...

run uccx sql db_cra select CSQName, resourceGroupName, resourceLoginID, resourceName, extension from Resource inner join ResourceGroup on Resource.resourceGroupID = ResourceGroup.resourceGroupID inner join ContactServiceQueue on ResourceGroup.resourceGroupID = ContactServiceQueue.resourceGroupID where resource.active ='t'

Re: CCX Script ResourceGroup from Agent

I applaud you for your creative work around and posting the solution for others to see.  Thank you.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.
Views
Helpful
Replies