cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CED not showing in RCD/TCD

paul jurkowski
Level 1
Level 1

Any reason why CED wouldn't be showing in RCD or TCD? Have some records that show it, some don't. I made several test calls today and all the values were NULL. Still on ICM 7.5.10/CVP 7.X  and using a GD/CED node.

Thanks

5 Replies 5

aschroeder2
Level 1
Level 1

Does it route correctly based on CED?

If it's routing correctly, then I'm curious what you are doing after you hit that node that might be messing with the value

or maybe take a closer look at the query, maybe it's something silly like you are looking at the wrong call leg.

If it's not routing correctly then perhaps it's not capturing it and you should take a step back and look at the CM, gateway, inbound route, callserver, etc.

Have you tried to place the CED in a separate PV/ECC variable?

Just threw this out there to see if anyone else has run into this before. Calls route as the should and haven't dug too deep into the troubleshooting because it's only a minor complaint and most likely people hitting the 1-2 quickly because they know it's the menu option they need.

2 menu options then straight to queue to skill/MOH. Neither CED option is showing.

Try to capture these in some variables via test setup.

Do this

Call.peripheralVariable4 = call.callerentereddigits.

See if it comes there....if yes then you can also use this workaround.

Sandeep

Setting it in a PV and Sandeep suggests is a good idea. I once ran into this where I was collecting CED but then running over Microapps after that (music on hold, etc.) and those subsequent apps were overwriting the CED. As a test can you add a hidden prompt for instance and dump those calls to a test agent/skill, with no subsequent apps, and see if CED is shown?

paul jurkowski
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks all priorites have diverted me away from this issue since it is a single menu for a smaller group of agents, whenever I get a chance to get in I'll try em all out.