cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Change Agent (Not-Ready to Ready)

lomonaco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, is possible to the supervisor change the agent state (not-ready to ready) without use CSD directly, but some script like a .bat or some VB SCRIPT. I wanna give the supervisor some way to change the agent status using an ASPNET application..

Thanks in Advanced

Andre Lomonaco

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I am assuming that you are referring to UCCX. For UCCX, you cannot do it using a bat or vbscript or aspnet. I believe you have to write to jtapi.

For UCCE, the source code is open. So, you can hack the CTI Desktop or CTIOS desktop using visual studio.NET (C# or VB.NET versions) to provide this functionality.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

I am assuming that you are referring to UCCX. For UCCX, you cannot do it using a bat or vbscript or aspnet. I believe you have to write to jtapi.

For UCCE, the source code is open. So, you can hack the CTI Desktop or CTIOS desktop using visual studio.NET (C# or VB.NET versions) to provide this functionality.

Hi Sanjeev, thanks for your reply.

Is possible for you indicate me where can I have more information about how to program jtapi to change the uccx agents

Thanks Again

Andre Lomonaco

Search for "jtapi developers guide". That should give you the programming info.

But I would also recommend that you post your question in the "IP Phone services for developers" forum. They will point you in the correct direction. Lot of the guyz in the forum do custom development work. Good luck.