Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

change to direct dial too UCCX extensions

Hi,

It was requested that a change be made so that when user dials the UCCX extension of any of the HD employees, instead of ringing the phone directly, it would route the call to the CSQ trigger extension.  HD has two extensions.  A personal extension and a uccx extension.  The uccx extension is well know now by the users.

We have a partition setup called All Phones that all extensions including uccx extensions are created under.  I created a new partition and called HDAllPhones.     I then assigned all CSS's the new partition making sure this partition was before the All Phones partition.  I created translation pattern for each UCCX extension to point to the Trigger CSQ.

When I dial the UCCX extension it works perfectly.  However I am getting strange behavior on CAD where they are not able to go ready or sometimes when ready and a call to HD rings another agent and is answered, it switches them to not ready.

I am guessing the issue is somewhere on the UCCX side - maybe the application and Partition/CSS assigned?

Views
Helpful
Replies