Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

Changing service level threshold in Call type (Config manager)

I am using ICM 8.0.3 and in the process of changing the service level threshold for some call types and overriding the default value. Just want to confirm, if I need to restart any services for the change to be reflected or would it be automatic.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re:Changing service level threshold in Call type (Config manage

Hi, it is automatic.
One thing to remember, though:
Historical data is historical, it won't change for Service level, for instance for the past. So if you have a CallType named SuperAwesomeCallType with 30 seconds as the default, all historical tables will still reflect that for the period of time up to the moment of the change.
G.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

3 REPLIES

Re:Changing service level threshold in Call type (Config manage

Hi, it is automatic.
One thing to remember, though:
Historical data is historical, it won't change for Service level, for instance for the past. So if you have a CallType named SuperAwesomeCallType with 30 seconds as the default, all historical tables will still reflect that for the period of time up to the moment of the change.
G.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Another note, the change is automatic, but I recommend you do it after hours or at the end of week or month to have a zero day when you go from old SL to new SL.

david

Community Member

Sure, I understand the past and the hrs to change.  Just wanted to confirm the restart part. Thanks guys.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content