Views
Helpful
Replies

Chat Activity Stuck

learnsec
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

i have a WEIM Agent chattting with a customer, while chatting a windows problem appeared on the pc and the explorer got restarted. after relogging to weim agent screen the chat running activity didnt appear as an ongoing chat activity (current folder) also the activity didnt show as completed activity. while the pull chat button is blincking. if i click on pull chat a message "no activity pending" appears while it do keep blinking amber.

the chat activity shows on "cases / open " folder. if i choose to close case, a message appears that the chat activity is still running and case cannot be closed before completing this chat activity. while this chat activity do not show in order to close it.

please advise how to solve such problem

thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I would imagine you could change the status of this activity in the egpl_casemgmt_activity table to completed using a SQL update.

Regards,

Geoff

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

learnsec
Level 1
Level 1

any idea!

I would imagine you could change the status of this activity in the egpl_casemgmt_activity table to completed using a SQL update.

Regards,

Geoff

This is a well known problem with EIM 4.3.  Maybe it's been resolved in 4.4?  If I recall correctly, it is something in the header of the email that causes it to get stuck in the system... so if you requeue it, it will only get stuck again.

Without having the query in front of me, I believe you must set the activity status completed (9000) substatus done (9100) in the table Geoff mentioned.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: