Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

Chat in Agent Desktop Questions?

1.-  The talk chat between Agent and Supervisor are storage?

2.-  I can Silent Monitor talk Chat between Agent and Supervisor  or Agent to Agent?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VIP Super Bronze

Re: Chat in Agent Desktop Questions?

Ah, no that is not possible then. Again, if they want to integrate with CUP, the Sipera product could then log the chat conversations from that end.

4 REPLIES
VIP Super Bronze

1. 1. CAD integrated chat is not logged. If you choose to integrate with CUP, there is a third-party product from Sipera that is capable of performing logging of CUP instant messaging.
  2. Silent monitoring is exactly that: silent. The supervisor cannot speak to the agent using it. He/she is free to send a chat message if needed though.

Hi j.schulenberg,

Thanks for the answer one

But the Question two,

I do not speak about the Feature Silent Monitoring.

My Question is about the Feature Chat, My customer like spy the Conversation Chat between Agent-To-Agent or Agent-To-Supervisor

If you any idea about the question two

Thank you

VIP Super Bronze

Ah, no that is not possible then. Again, if they want to integrate with CUP, the Sipera product could then log the chat conversations from that end.

Ok, Thank you for your timw

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content