Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Chat subsytems is in shutdown state. Please contact your administrator.

Hello!

I see message "Chat subsystems is in shutdown state. Please contact your administrator."  when I try to log in "Unified CXX Web Chat".

SocialMiner(state).PNG

How can I fix this error?

3 REPLIES

Hi could you tell me how do

Hi could you tell me how do you setup the code that is generated in the CCX to test the chat agent? I mean i already have the code i show you below, now how can I setup the conexion or link with the ccx? I save it in a HTML file and i open it in a PC bit there i cant get the conexión, what else I need to do? I do really aprecciate your help

Title:
Name:
Details:
Problem:

Did you set up the connection

Did you set up the connection with SocialMiner?

Hi!, yes i did the set up

Hi!, yes i did the set up with social miner but in the web page i got this message "SocialMiner has been configured and the data has been saved successfully", but the fields about SocialMiner Status appears with a red cross.

I have socialminer version 8.5.5

My socialminer is working well byself i mean i can chat using only the socialminer

But if i open the web chat agent from my agent desktop in teh web broser i got the error

Views
Helpful
Replies