cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Check other CSQ before transferring call

danymora17
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I would like to know if this is possible and if someone has a sample on how to accomplish this.

I would like to do the following:

If a customer is waiting on a queue for more than 5 mins to transfer the call to a different queue if only the other queues have Agents on Ready Status. I would like the script to check the other queues for Agents Ready first before it transfers the call to that queue. Hope someone can help me, thanks.

9 Replies 9

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Sure you can do this, simply use the Get Reporting Statistics step and check the "Ready Resources" object, store it as a local variable and perform IF statement to check if it's larger than 0, if so select that CSQ otherwise do whatver else you want with the call.

HTH,

Chris

Do you have an example? I am trying how to get the variable to look into CSQ2 and not the current CSQ1 it is on.

Under "Row Identifier" select the CSQ value of CSQ2 not CSQ1.

Chris

I only have CSQ value and my other contact queues do not appear, how do I tell which CSQ it is looking at? Sorry I am new at scripting. Thanks for your help.

OK, here is what to do in your script:

define varaibles:

string: CSQ1 == "name of the inital CSQ"

string: CSQ2 == "name of the second CSQ"

integer: intAgentsReady == 0

select resource (CSQ1)

queue

get reporting statistic (CSQ2, resrouces ready, intAgentsReady)

if intAgentsReady > 0

true

dequeue CSQ1

select resrouce (CSQ2)

false

HTH,

Chris

Thanks Chris, I think I got it. Now one more question please. I first want to check if the customer has been on hold for atleast 5 mins before i check the other CSQ, How would I define the variable to check if the customer has been on hold for atleast 5 mins?

I think I got it, now when I select the Resource for CSQ2 i have the following

contact -> trigger contact

Routing TargetType -> Contact Service Que

CSQ Target -> CSQ2

Connect -> no

Timeout -> 12

resource selected -> _TmpRsrc1163171232265

Now the resource selected is the same as CSQ1, does that matter? Thanks Chris

no.

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: