Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Checking Agent Status

Hello All,

I Want to know how can i achieve the below

I have created two Int Type Variable

-->AgentStatus

Using Get Reporting Stat step..can i check if any agent is logged in to particular queue? i am trying to acheive this but of no use.

For e.g, i have 4 different departments and i am using different queue for each department(Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4. So i have different agents assigned to different CSQ.

Get reporting Stats, if i use below option..

Report Object --- Overall IPCC Express --

Field --- Total Contacts

Row Identifier -- (String Variable -- Var Name e.g (A_Brok_PF_Res_ID))

Result Statistic -- AgentStatus(It is int variable)

When i check the Agent Status.. undoubtly it check if any of the resource is logged in the ipcc or not, it works fine.

But its not helping me achieve what i want.

For E.g IF Agent2 is assigned to Q2 and if he is logged in but not ready. Using some mechanism it should route the call properly

I am using below for this

Report Object -- CSQ IPCC Express

Field - - Total Contacts and also tried..Logged in resources

Result Statistic - AgentStatus

Its not queueing the call since agent is not ready, its just transferring the cal to VM. VM is the option if there isnt any agent ready/logged in call should goto VM.

But agent is logged in and not ready, call should go to the queue. but its not.

Please help me dear friends..

Thanks,

Daljeet

3 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: Checking Agent Status

I dont follow what you want to accomplish? How do you want your logic to look like?

You can certinaly check logged in agents for each CSQ by storing the output in seperate varaibles, but I dont get what you want to do based on it?

If all you want to do is expedite the queues simply create cascaded queues like this:

select resrouce (CSQ1)

fail

select resrouce (CSQ2)

fail

select resrouce (CSQ3)

fail

select resrouce (CSQ4)

HTH,

Chris

Sorry about that, i couldnt able to explain exactly what i wanted to achieve.

Ok, If i have four Queues for better reporting purpose and different agents are assigned to different queues.

Like Agent 1 - CSQ 1

Agent 2 - CSQ 2

Agent 3 - CSQ 3

No Agent is part of other Queue because of nature of busiess and expretise

Now System always check if any or the agent is logged in to IPCC (regarless of which queue agent belongs to) and if agent is logged in and not ready it places the call in the queue. My question is If agent is part of Say CSQ1 and if customer selects option to route the call for CSQ2. Why system puts the call in the Queue loop? Since agent doesnt belong to the selected Queue, as per my logic system should goto VM after checking that there is no agent for this queue who is logged in.

I am not able to achieve this.

IF you can help me out in finding the way, please let me know, and also you may let me know if you would like me to explain it more.

Thanks,

Daljeet

Hall of Fame Super Silver

So, you want to change the queue based on caller selection, very easy to do. Make the CSQ a varaible and peform the following logic:

Menu step

1. caller presses 1

set CSQ = CSQ1

goto Queue

2. caller presses 2

set CSQ = CSQ2

goto Queue

3. caller presses 3

set CSQ = CSQ3

goto Queue

4. caller presses 4

set CSQ = CSQ4