Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Checking for queued calls and rerouting

I have a script attached that I am trying to check for agents logged into the Reception CSQ if there is at least one agent logged into that CSQ then it should then check to make sure that there are no more then one call queued in the Reception CSQ if more than one call is holding in the reception queue then it should send it down a call subflow to another script. Currently, this does not seem to be returning the expected behaviour and it always goes to the Queue Call step no matter if anyone is signed in or not.                  

9 REPLIES
VIP Super Bronze

Re: Checking for queued calls and rerouting

I think you have your If step backward. You currently have:

This reads as follows:

IF agentsLoggedIn is one or less, then queue the call.

IF contactsWaiting is one or less, then queue the call.

ELSE call subflow

Based on your description above I suspect you want this:

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Message was edited by: Jonathan Schulenberg to correct recept_queued_calls step to < 2

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or

Jonathan,

Thanks, I made the changes as you suggested but when I do a reactive debug I get the correct value for the number of agents logged in but whether or not it is 1 or Zero it always goes down the false path. If there is one agent in a ready state (which there is) then it should deliver the call to the Reception CSQ instead of the call subflow

VIP Super Bronze

Probably because your Get Reporting Statistic step isn't saving the result to the logged_in_agents variable that the If step following it is comparing against.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Excuse my ignorance but UCCX is new for me, how do I do that?

VIP Super Bronze

Alternate-click the Get Reporting Statistics step, choose properties and look at the fields. Then, change your if step to evaluate that variable (preferred); or, change the statistic step to save the value into logged_in_agents.

This is how I have my script configured and how my Get Reporting Statistic is setup. It looks okay to me

VIP Super Bronze

Look at the direction of the greater/less than brackets in your screenshot vs. mine.

Thanks, that fixes my if / then with the agents logged in. If you could premit me one more question. Will using the Get Reporting Statistic Contacts Waiting and looking at the variable CSQ string which is a parameter for my Reception CSQ defined in UCCX be able to determine how many calls are queued for that particular queue and then redirect them?

VIP Super Bronze

The step will get the data point but it's up to you what to do with it (e.g. redirecting a call is the Call Redirect step). This is just a GUI-based programming (Java beans under the hood). It will do only what you program it to.

Views
Helpful
Replies