Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

checking number of queue calls and redirecting

I am wanting to add a variable into my script that checks the number of calls that are currently queued and if the number of queued calls is greater then three any additional calls will be sent down a Call Subflow to another script. I have attached a copy of the script I am using, the issue that I am facing is that when I get a call queued in my Reception CSQ the next call goes down the call subflow when in actually I want the second and third call to queue and the fourth call to go down the call subflow.                

Everyone's tags (3)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Looking at your script you are checking if there are agents logged in, and if so you send the call to Queue Call label, which is below the check for calls in queue, your success node from agents logged in should go to another label that checks calls in queue.

HTH,

Chris

1 REPLY
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Looking at your script you are checking if there are agents logged in, and if so you send the call to Queue Call label, which is below the check for calls in queue, your success node from agents logged in should go to another label that checks calls in queue.

HTH,

Chris

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content