Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Users might experience few discrepancies in Search results. We are working on this on our side. We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused.

Cipc Configuration Call Center Enviorment

Hi,

We are thinking deploying a Cipc in call center enviorment with extension mobilty . Actually i have configured one which works fine if i use agents Id under device name,  login/logout service works fine. Then we have Call recording(QM) where i am  very confused it is not picking up the device name which in this case is agents name instead of MAC. let say if use a MAC instead of agent Id in configuration. The login service do not work.

i know there a lot people out there using CIPC in contact center. Please advise me how to configure one.

Thanks 

2 REPLIES
VIP Super Bronze

Cipc Configuration Call Center Enviorment

Yeah, QM for whatever dumb reason only works if you use SEP. Some programmer at Calabrio wasn't thinking that day.

What do you mean by the login service doesn't work?

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Re: Cipc Configuration Call Center Enviorment

I think they have auto registration on in their Cm . So what i did is install a soft phone on the machine and let it auto register and copied the mac. I was able to configure login service it was not enabled on the device. I have to configure 80 phones what is the easiest way? If Bat these phones in the system it will not give the mac to to configure. Or it will be better to hard code there lines and take the UDP out.  Since soon they will have laptops for work.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content