cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Agent desktop not responding

shaikh ibrahim
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,i am facing the issue wit CAD ,if we open first time it doesn't respond . After restarting the application it works and call routs properly.

Any help will be appreciated..

Br,

SHIB

6 Replies 6

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Shaikh,

Please check the below points.

1. Did you logout the CAD properly in the last time, if yes, also please check if the Agent.exe is not running from your windows task manager.

2. Make sure that antivirus\fiewalls on the CAD box are not blocking any ports.

3. If its only happening on one box, try uninstalling and reainstalling the CDA software once.

4. Id the problem still persists, try rebooting your UCCX boxes and recheck.

5. After all these iterations if the issues exists, attach the CAD logs (threshold level) and will see what is really happening here.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate the helpful posts by clicking on the stars below the right answers !!

Dear Anand , it is happening with all PCs ,can you help me how to obtain CAD logs...Thankyou

Hi Shaikh,

CAD logs are located in the below path,

C:\Program Files \Cisco\Desktop\log

To enable tracing on the CAD\CSD,

• Turn on CAD and CSD debug, Open the configuration file         C:\Program Files\Cisco\Desktop\config\agent.cfg (supervisor.cfg in the         case of Supervisor) and make sure the config parameters set as below:

- Size=30000000
          - Files=40
          - Threshold= TRACE

Hope it helps.

Anand

Pls rate helpful posts !!

Dear Anand,

Help me to fond out from where i can set size a,files and treshold..Thankyou

Hi Shaikh,

On your CAD\CSD client boxes, navigate to ,

C:\Program   Files\Cisco\Desktop\config\agent.cfg (supervisor.cfg in the          case  of Supervisor) and make sure the config parameters set as below:

- Size=30000000

- Files=40

- Threshold= TRACE

And please note down the time stamp of the client box when the above issue is happening and collet the logs during this time stamp and post it back.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Cisco Kbsl
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Shaikh,

Have you find the root cause for this? We are facing similar issue. We are using UCCX 10.6

Anyone who can help on this?

Thanks

KBSL

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: