Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Agent Desktop

shahid.ikram
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have installed CAD for IPCC express 4.04 on agent desktop. When start application, it gives error

The license and resource Manager may be down. please contact administrator.

I can make calls to IVR and route it to IP Agent and he can answer it.

Any thoughts.

BR,

Shahid

10 Replies 10

dcobra
Level 1
Level 1

Shahid,

Did You told us that you get error message regarding license and resource manager, and after this the CAD is logged in to CRS server?

You put the agent in ready status?

I think that you are making VoIP calls not ICD calls. I mean, the calls are reaching the ip phone of agent straight using a transfer step in your CRS script/application.

Please told us more details.

Darcio.

dcobra
Level 1
Level 1

Shahid,

Did You told us that you get error message regarding license and resource manager, and after this the CAD is logged in to CRS server?

I think that you are making VoIP calls not ICD calls. I mean, the calls are reaching the ip phone of agent straight using a transfer step in your CRS script/application.

Darcio.

dcobra
Level 1
Level 1

Shahid,

Darcio.

Thanks for quick response. I meant that IP Agents can logon to IP Phones and recieve calls through ICD script. However, when I try to install CAD software on their PCs, it comes up with this error message and cancels installation.

Any thoughts?

br,

shahid

Did you upload the license file at CRS admin webpage?

Using Cisco's Product License webpage (www.cisco.com/go/license) and entering the Product Authorization Key (PAK) you can get the lic file.

Darcio.

Yup, i have installed the .lic file and I have 63 ports IVR, IPCC PREMIUM 31 SEATS, HIGH AVALIBILITY ENABLED 1 AND IPCC AGENTS =300 on display licenses information page on IPCC.

Any other thoughts.

Are you trying to install CAD using the local administrator account in agent's workstation?

Two others things to check:

1. Are you able to ping CRS server from agent's workstation?

2. Sometimes either a proxy server (ISA or something like that) or any firewall (PIX, ASA, access-lists, etc) can be inspects packets and takes determined actions that can be halting the installation process.

Darcio

Hi,

m receving the same error,

Firewall is ok no blocking, installed Agent thru host admin a/c. can reach CRS server admin page as well as ping. BUT STILL SAME ERROR" License and resource manager may be down Contact ur Admin"

Any help

guilhem.perez
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I meet the same error,

Did you solve your issue?

Thanks

dperez
Level 1
Level 1

Have you installed explorer (V.7)?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: