cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco csq call routing assumption

Sergey Tregubov
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, i have cisco contact center express 7.0 (Premium)

I have an idea about one feature, but i don't know will it work or not

Am i right, that the call with the highest priority will go to the agent with the highest skill level if i enable skill based routing?

thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ryan LaFountain
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

If you enabled Skills Based Routing and you set the CSQ to use Highest Skilled then the highest priority contact will go to the highest skilled agent in the Ready state.

Keep in mind that the priority only sets the priority of the contact in the CSQ, not globally. So, if your agents belong to multiple CSQs you may see counter intuitive results.

The best thing to do is monitor the system through Real Time Reporting as you make test calls and see who gets the call.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Ryan LaFountain
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

If you enabled Skills Based Routing and you set the CSQ to use Highest Skilled then the highest priority contact will go to the highest skilled agent in the Ready state.

Keep in mind that the priority only sets the priority of the contact in the CSQ, not globally. So, if your agents belong to multiple CSQs you may see counter intuitive results.

The best thing to do is monitor the system through Real Time Reporting as you make test calls and see who gets the call.

Simple answer is Yes. If you use all standard features.

As the other person pointed out you can use CSQ in multiple combinations.

Good luck.

Baseer.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: