Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cisco Desktop Administrator - Global Phone Book

using IPCC Exp. 4.03 and CAD 6.1. Need to mass import 1500+ names to global phone book. Some references have been made to c:\program files\cisoc\desktop_config\config\*.csv files that can be edited. I don't have this directory or any .CSV files under the cisco directory.

Anyone know how to do this on IPCC Exp. 4.02 using CAD 6.1?

Thanks.

7 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Cisco Desktop Administrator - Global Phone Book

There is no way to enter the entries in phone book in bulk.

Were you able to find a way to do this? I am having the same problem now. I need to create a phone book that has the same as DCD entries.

Thank you,

Veera

There must be a way to hack...err...access the LDAP source to allow this!

Anyone figure this out? Thanks!

Yes and no. The good news is relief is coming. The bad news is that we have to wait until late April/May for UCCX 7.0(1) SR2. Per Tom Sullivan at Calabrio:

I can confirm that we are making this change for SR2. This capability will be available for global phone books only. I believe SR2 is targeted for end of April/May 2009.

Great information. Thank you for the help! Nathan

If you really need a solution immediately, you might try playing with C:\Program Files\Cisco\Desktop\bin\EmployeePhoneBookUploader.exe. Only available on version 5 of UCCX this apparently got by the quality assurance process and was left in by mistake. I haven't successfully got it to work, but you might be able to if you ticker with it a bit.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content