Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco Enterprise Data "Call Type" data field blank

IPCC Agents need to identify calls by "Call Type" field, but data field is blank. How can I display data in field? Any suggestions very much appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Blue

Re: Cisco Enterprise Data "Call Type" data field blank

You can create a user variable and associated it to your CallType's in the icm scripts.

1) create the variable in icm

2) create icm script that populates variable with the callType.

(i create scripts that define the callType and then put that definition into the variable)

This variable can then be displayed in any of the 10 VAR fields on the CTIOS CAD; ie Var1

When a caller dials in, the agent can see the callType as defined in the Var1 field on their CAD.

1 REPLY
Blue

Re: Cisco Enterprise Data "Call Type" data field blank

You can create a user variable and associated it to your CallType's in the icm scripts.

1) create the variable in icm

2) create icm script that populates variable with the callType.

(i create scripts that define the callType and then put that definition into the variable)

This variable can then be displayed in any of the 10 VAR fields on the CTIOS CAD; ie Var1

When a caller dials in, the agent can see the callType as defined in the Var1 field on their CAD.

Views
Helpful
Replies