cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ICM/UCCE sprawler lab without IP-IVR or CVP?

katmandoo
Level 1
Level 1

I am pretty new to the ICM/UCCE setup.  We are under an aggresive timeline and have a requirement to build an ICM lab to provide support for development of a remote agent routing app. 

I have a sprawler setup  in simplex model.  All the install docs (which are many, and not very intuitive in my opinion) reference installing an IP-IVR or CVP.  While i would plan on doing this in the future, can I get basic call routing into the ICM and agents with only the UCM for the time being? 

7 Replies 7

muraza
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Katmandoo,

I am sure, below link will be helpfull for you.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-1374

Thanks,

MR

Muhammad,

thanks for the link, but sorry, did not help me much more then the Cisco docs.  still confused.

Hi Katmandoo,

What's your exact confusion?

Thanks,

MAR

pretty much the whole thing is getting confusing.  there are no good docs on using the PGexplorer, or any of the config manager apps.  No one doc that has any logical progresion of installation and configuration. I also followed the install doc on CVP and now all that does is reboot continously with the following error:

Hi Katmandoo,

Somtheing wrong with installation, you can run stopshut command to stop system to shutdown and see read process logs for error. If no training, then it will take time to understand the complete UCC architecture. spend some time on URL i sent you and rest or the links available on that page.

Thanks,

MAR

there are no good docs on using the PGexplorer, or any of the config manager apps.  No one doc that has any logical progresion of installation and configuration.

You are expected to take the two x 1 week training courses, and then the 1 week CVP course. Why aren't you doing that? Convince your manager that this is required.

On the above. What you want to do is make the processes manual. (not automatic) so you get some control, otherwise when the box boots up, the services are started automatically and the critical error forces a shutdown. Sometimes it all happens so fast you can't get the stopshut done in time. You can use the services applet and set them to manual from another node.

Regards,

Geoff

Geoff,

in CCE 10.5  or CE 11.x  , can we install SPRAWL (every component) just on one server?

What component is minimum to learn CVP CCE ICM  with Finesse?

thanks,

K

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: