cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco IPCC Ent Web Admin Agent Re-Skilling

stevele71
Level 1
Level 1

Each time a re-skill of skill group is added to an Agent, click on save. I received this error message: "Skill Group entry not found for SkillGroupMember"

What can cause this error and what can I do to correct the issue?

3 Replies 3

Not applicable

When CTIOS starts, it reads all agent information from the ICM configuration database. New agent information, added while CTIOS is running, is transferred from the ICM server to the CTIOS in real time. Therefore, when the new added agent logs in, the correct agent name and skillgroup appears in the titlebar of CTIOS Agent Desktop/IPCC Supervisor Desktop. However, when modifying the name of an existing agent and or dynamically re-skilling the agent, the new name of the existing agent and/or skillgroup change is not transferred to CTIOS from the ICM server until CTIOS service is cycled,For complete info refer the following URL

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1001/products_tech_note09186a008020b212.shtml#prob

I resolved the issue by cycling the distributor processes.

Hina Jabeen
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Stevele

First check you have successfully able to make new skill groups or not. If so then check the perpheral number assigned to your skill group. If it is 0, assign a valid non repeated number in it.

Regards

Hina

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: