Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco IPCC express and Siebel CRM integration

nauman.farooq
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Has anybody done any integration work with Cisco IPCC express and Siebel CRM. Any ideas how i should go about with the integration process. I understand that IPCC Enterprise fully supports the integration process with Siebel.

15 Replies 15

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

IPCC Express only supprts Microsoft CRM integration, if you can get it to work it won't be supported.

Chris

I understand that this will not be supported by Cisco. I need to know the steps in implementing such an integration from the Cisco end.

Hello,

Were you able to get this integration to work? (i.e. IPCC Express with Siebel CRM)

Thanks.

Hi there.

I don't understand why this integration cannot be done...

Can't you create a MACRO that integrates IPCC and Siebel ???

I've done a macro that integrates IPCC with our internal helpdesk software.. sending to the helpdesk software, the callerid...

Andrei.

I am doing an integration with Siebel but the customer is using COM Objects. Have anyone had success in doing this with IPCC any version?

Thanks

I have some docs regarding Siebel/CAD integration that may be of use. They all seem to be white papers from '07. I can email them to you if you'd like.

Can you email them to me as well?

Thanks

I just completed the integration with Siebel 7.8. Used several HTTP actions. It supported all of the SWE Methods and commands. We now query the Siebel database on a ringing event using the *ANI value and screen-pop the contact. It works great......

If you want to see the detailed events sent me an email and I will be glad to sent you the Siebel SWE commands and SWE InvokeMethod commands, as I said earlier the integration works great. You can also go to the Siebel support site and view the Siebel Mobile connector which will give you all of the SWE commands to query, add, delete, create SR's, and pretty much anything else you would need to do in Siebel.

Thanks

rpelletier@switchanddata.com

Hi raypelletier,

I would be greatful to you if you would send me the document for this integration. My e-mail ID is amitpatel711@gmail.com. Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards,
Amit.

Hi,

How difficult is IPCC Express to integrate with Microsoft CRM?

Does it require any programming knowledge?

I know IPCC Express & also CRS scripting but not a programmer, can I do it.

What are the steps for integration?

thanks

Hi,

have you already tryied to create a MACRO with MS EXCEL ? IPCC integration is easy as create a MACRO.

There is a MACRO RECORDER in IPCC.. so you'll have to record a key sequence (I prefer not use the mouse for that)..

Hope it helps you.

Andrei.

To to the CISCO DESKTOP ADMINISTRATOR Software

> your cluster name

> Desktop configuration

> workflow groups

> Agents

> create a group or check the defaul

> workflow

There you can start.

Andrei.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: