Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco IPCC Express - Not ready reason code - 0

araffill
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

In Cisco Historical Reports - "Agent State Detail Report", we see agents being in Not-Ready state with a reason code of 0.

The legend explains 0 as default.

We would like to get more explanation on the Not_ready state with reason code 0.

We would like to know what does it mean if the report shows an agent in Not Ready state with reason code 0.

Many Thanks,

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

ivillegas
Level 6
Level 6

It gets default value zero when the agent puts themselves in Not Ready (hit the not ready button) or when an agent receives an ICD Call.

Any of the other times they go Not Ready and have a 5 digit number next to them will tell you the reason they went not ready (picked up the phone, RNA, ended a call etc)

View solution in original post

Edward Umansky
Level 4
Level 4

When an agent first logs in, they are automatically in a not ready state with a default reason code of 0.

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

ivillegas
Level 6
Level 6

It gets default value zero when the agent puts themselves in Not Ready (hit the not ready button) or when an agent receives an ICD Call.

Any of the other times they go Not Ready and have a 5 digit number next to them will tell you the reason they went not ready (picked up the phone, RNA, ended a call etc)

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your response.

Sorry, was away on vacation.

What I see from the cisco historical reports client is that When the agent logs in first, they are in not ready state with a code of 32760 (agent logged in).

Can you please clarify?

Many Thanks,

Edward Umansky
Level 4
Level 4

When an agent first logs in, they are automatically in a not ready state with a default reason code of 0.

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your response.

Sorry, was away on vacation.

What I see from the cisco historical reports client is that When the agent logs in first, they are in not ready state with a code of 32760 (agent logged in).

Can you please clarify?

Many Thanks,

Sorry my previous post was true for Enterprise but I guess not Express. In this case the default when logging in looks to be 32760.

Hello,

I have the same issue on UCCX 6.0SR1. Is there any solution to this issue ?

thanks for your help;

regards

Farid

HI,

SO no fix !

atalante
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Any help to solve this issue will be highly appreciate.

Thanks by advance,

Hello, You can log into the Cisco Admin software and create new reason codes that the user must select from when going not ready or log out. Please see below for brief overview on how it's done

Then when you pull the Agent State Detail report you will see those reason codes show up and you will be able to distinguish why they went into not ready or why they logged off.

Log into the appadmin page and go to the plug ins and download the Cisco Desktopadmin software.

Open the software and expand your call center node, then expand desktop configuration and select reason codes. From there you can add new reason codes. Don't forget to enable them.

The agents will have to log out of agent desktop for it to take effect.

Hello,

Thanks for explanation, I know how to add a reason code. I followed up the UCCXD training.

I don't understand why the agent goes to not ready state with reason code 0 ?

It's not a normal process !

Thanks for your help;

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: