Cisco Outbound Dialer: detail user info for Finesse

bankspb
Level 1
Level 1

We have file for import outbound campaign with following format:

Phone01,First Name, Last Name, Type of Call

for example:

3295883,Donald,Trump,Sell

How pass this data to callvariables Cisco Finesse??? Agent need see detailed information about client before call

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

It doesn't work like that... the PG is doing the dirty work here. Stop trying to use DBLookup for an agent based campaign and start using the dialer the way it's intended to be used. How's your dialer even setup? Are you using an import file?

View solution in original post

Use Import Rule which will contain AccountNumber, First Name, Last Name, Phone01 and etc.
During Preview call, Dialer will pass BA variables directly to CTI Server and you will see them on Finesse Desktop

View solution in original post

12 Replies 12

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight

If this is an IVR based campaign, you can place Set Variable nodes for PV1, PV2, PV3, PV4. Your best bet is to try to fit your Type of Call into the Account Number field since it's not a default

If this is an agent based campaign, the only variables available to display in Finesse is

BAAccountNumber

BABuddyName

BACampaign

BADialedListID

BAResponse

BAStatus

BATimeZone

This is agent based campaign, but variables

BAAccountNumber

BABuddyName

BACampaign

BADialedListID

BAResponse

BAStatus

BATimeZone

contains empty values

How get values from import file???

What’s your import rule look like? Post a screen shot

Sorry
I am using agent based campaign and need using in ICM Script step DBLookup with LookupValue: text(Call.BAAccountNumber)
But DBLookup is fail, may be because Call.BAAccountNumber contains empty values???

How get values from ICM Script??? Call.BAAccountNumber isn't contain values

Don't use DBLookup...
I don't know how you're using the dialer, but you need to use an import file. You need to set up an import rule, query rule and tie that query rule to a campaign. When you create a campaign, a dialing list table will automatically be created in the dialer database. One of the columns in the dialing list table is 'AccountNumber'... that's your BAAccountNumber.

I know about AccountNumber in ba database.

I need get Call.BAAccountNumber  value in ICM Script! 

After, in ICM Script, i was using DBLookup step for search First Name, Last Name and Type of Call in another Database (Customer_DB) for using in Cisco Finesse (agent notification)

It doesn't work like that... the PG is doing the dirty work here. Stop trying to use DBLookup for an agent based campaign and start using the dialer the way it's intended to be used. How's your dialer even setup? Are you using an import file?

Use Import Rule which will contain AccountNumber, First Name, Last Name, Phone01 and etc.
During Preview call, Dialer will pass BA variables directly to CTI Server and you will see them on Finesse Desktop

Hey there, found this thread and need some help with this portion. How/Where do I create the import rule? From the reading I've done I need to use ICM, but can't find this tool. I did find the Cisco Configuration Assistant, but when I tried to link it to UCCX I received and error message about unsupported device or firmware. I don't see anywhere in CCX Admin to create an import rule. I've created a campaign and the import file. The campaign runs fine. Issue is the contact center supervisor wants the agent to see the call details in Finesse as they are presented with the call. Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

I think they're mostly referring to UCCE/PCCE, whereas you're referring to UCCX.

Gotcha, thanks for the quick response! Can I create import rules in UCCX?

You can use Finesse Call variable layout configuration to display various details to agents over Finesse.

Refer below link, it may be helpful to what you would like to achieve:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/contact-center/unified-contact-center-express/213873-configure-uccx-custom-call-variable-layo.html#anc17

**********Please rate useful posts********

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: