Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco QM 10.5 Error : Unable to load Energy Data

Hi 

I'm facing a problem in Cisco WFO Quality Management 10.5 , the media bar for live recordings in the WFO web interface don't appear as per the attached image . i can't play or extract the recordings . Although I have done the below : 

- Browser compatibility is checked ( image attached ) , security settings are also considered

- Recordings are recorded fine , found on recording server 

- License for agents is added in the configuration 

- Agent recording client ( Desktop recording is used) is updated to the latest version 

Appreciate your support 

Thanks 

Ahmed 

8 Replies 8

Bryan Wulfric
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Ahmed,

Did you manage to solve it?

Thanks.

Hi Bryan 

Yes , the reason was some how strange . Make sure that the Recording & Temp recording directories don't match ( not on the same drive ) , that worked with me .

Regards 

Ahmed 

Ahmed,

I see that error with the changes you indicated.  I have 2 servers (base & record)  Do you have 2 servers in your configuration?  If so what services do you have installed on which server? Or if someone else may comment on my question I would appreciate it.  (Upgrading from 10.0.1 to 10.5.1.SR5)

Thanks,
Lee

Hi Lee 

I searched for your question but i didn't find it , please share it's link.

Regarding the implementation , both was on the same server. But Calabrio Development team said that there was a conflict that led to the error . That conflict was the result of the overlapping directories for both the Temp recording directory & the main recording directory .

Regards 

Ahmed 

Hello Bryan,

How can we separate the audio and the temp directory from the same drive Is there any specific option to change the audio or the temp directory from the PostInstall setup?

Thanks.

Looking forward for your kind response.

Best Regards,

Durraze Khan

UCCE Support Engineer

Hello Bryan,

Adding to my last email, once the call is recorded (The Format of the file is .ezwav) is this format is OK?

Looking forward from hearing back from you.

Best Regards,

Durraze Khan

UCCE Support Engineer

Hi Ahmed,

I hope you are doing fine, regarding the message shared below:

"Regarding the implementation , both was on the same server. But Calabrio Development team said that there was a conflict that led to the error . That conflict was the result of the overlapping directories for both the Temp recording directory & the main recording directory ."

I have changed the temp directory to other drive, but this has been done after the installation.

Is the new installation of QM is needed? so I can give the new drive other than C.

The format of the recordings which I am seeing in the recordings folder is .ezwav format.

Is this format is ok?

Looking forward for your kind response and usual co-operation.

Best Regards,

Durraze Khan

UCCE Support Engineer

PC Support
Level 1
Level 1
This problem just cropped up for us.
Have had no issues in a long time then this week all of our QC people lose the ability to check recorded sessions.
MS Update? Any assistance would be appreciated.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: