cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco security agent on CUCM and Unity...

ldubois01
Level 1
Level 1

I'd like to start using the CSA on CUCM and Unity and I want to centralized the logs. Where canI found the document on the product and is-ti possible to centralised message ala syslog ?

7 Replies 7

Andrew Skelly
Level 7
Level 7

Here is a link for the configuration guides for CSA.  Not sure what version you are looking for, but should be listed here.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/sw/secursw/ps5057/products_installation_and_configuration_guides_list.html

Please rate helpful posts by clicking the thumbs up!

The link is not working... forbidden file....

What version are you looking to implement?

ldubois01
Level 1
Level 1

CUCM 7+

Unity connection 7 + and

IPCC 5 and 7...

I think you are going to want version 5.2.0, build 272 for Call Manager and for Unity you'll want 3.1(6) of the standalone CSA, but that is compiled with 5.2.0, build 272.

Here is a link you should be able to open for installing CSA as well as information on the logs.  Bottom of page 10 tells you where the logs are located.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/csa_token_ids/csa_ccmg.pdf

Thanks, got this document before but I want to centralized all  my logs messages so i want to configure the CSA that it send log messages to a centrat syslog. I can do it with the appliances and routers but it seems that it not possible with the integrated version of CSA. It seems that I can copy log files but not send syslog message...

Is there another way to centralized the message generated by the CSA ?

Description in PDF document..."Installing Cisco Security Agent for Unified CallManager"

Find the log files in :\Program Files\Cisco\CSAgent\log.

• securitylog.txt—This main event log includes logs of rule violations and other relevant events.

• csalog.txt—This file provides Agent startup and shutdown history.

• driver_install.log—This log file provides a record of the driver installation process.

• Cisco Security AgentInstallInfo.txt—This file provides a detailed record of the installation process.

You can view the securitylog.txt file by using Notepad, or, to read the file more easily, you can

1. Copy the file to a computer on which Excel or another spreadsheet is installed.

2. Rename the file.....

Thanks for your help

I apologize, but that I am unsure of.  Perhaps one of the Cisco reps in the forums may be able to answer that question.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: