Thanks, got this document before but I want to centralized all my logs messages so i want to configure the CSA that it send log messages to a centrat syslog. I can do it with the appliances and routers but it seems that it not possible with the integrated version of CSA. It seems that I can copy log files but not send syslog message...
Is there another way to centralized the message generated by the CSA ?
Description in PDF document..."Installing Cisco Security Agent for Unified CallManager"
Find the log files in :\Program Files\Cisco\CSAgent\log.
• securitylog.txt—This main event log includes logs of rule violations and other relevant events.
• csalog.txt—This file provides Agent startup and shutdown history.
• driver_install.log—This log file provides a record of the driver installation process.
• Cisco Security AgentInstallInfo.txt—This file provides a detailed record of the installation process.
You can view the securitylog.txt file by using Notepad, or, to read the file more easily, you can
1. Copy the file to a computer on which Excel or another spreadsheet is installed.
I'm not able to access my old voice mail messages all of a sudden. The recording says something like 'the message is currently not available'. This has never happened before in all the years I have been using this system. I have t...
If you have 2 ISR routers, one acting as Failover, do we need to have both the same number of SRST licenses on the 2 routers?
No. You will only need the SRST licenses on the primary router. Because this feature...