Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco Supervisor Desktop - Barge and Interrupt features greyed out.

I have a customer using Cisco Supervisor Agent and Cisco Agent Desktop. In the Supervisor Desktop, the Barge and Interrupt features are grayed out for active agent calls.

This just started about a week ago.

We are currently working with Cisco on an issue with Tomcat Service, but restarting it last Friday did not fix this issue.

Any ideas?

Thanks in Advance!

Jonathan Beardsley CCNA Voice; MCITP Telecom & Network Administrator DECOSIMO
3 REPLIES

In the CAD Admin web page, go

In the CAD Admin web page, go to Services Configuration->Multiline Settings->Display Settings. Make sure that 'Enable Barge in / Intercept' is checked.

Perhaps, you have checked this already.

Have you tried restarting the CAD servers instead of just Tomcat service?

What's the version of CAD?

-Sunil

Where might I find the CAD

Where might I find the CAD Admin web page? This is my first encounter with CAD and CSD.

We have been searching for a windows server that runs CAD Services, but have not found one.

What normally acts as a CAD Server?

If you have any pointers of how I might track this down, that would be awesome. I don't see any references to it on the client machines.

This problem actually

This problem actually continues. I'm working a case with Cisco TAC on it, and will update here once we hear more.

They are reviewing user PC Logs from CAD and CSD now. Buttons show up now, but some days are useable, and other days they are greyed out.

Views
Helpful
Replies