Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco Supervisor Desktop - Barge and Interrupt features greyed out

Hi

I have created user , assigned supervisor capability.Installed CSD / CAD . Logged into CSD/ CAD.Selected the team in CSD , able to see the logged in agents.Made calls to agent selected the call but Intercept -> Barge in greyed out.It shows the option for recording.

Searched the community found useful tips and made the changes but didnt help.

1.Using Premium licenses

2.Same user id / pwd for CSD and associated CAD

3.Enable Supervisor Barge In / Intercept -> checked in under desktop administrator login

4.Tried with different agent phones.

Let me know what else need to be checked and make it to work.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Mohamed

Everyone's tags (1)
4 REPLIES

Anyone.. Please help..

Anyone.. Please help..

hello Mohamed, while the

hello Mohamed,

while the agent in "Talking" state, at the left panel which shows agent names. expand the menu of the talking agent. click on the inbound/outbound call and the buttons will be active.

please make sure that you login both CAD/CSD in the same time.

Regards

Mohamed Helmy

Regards, Mohamed Helmy

Hi Mohamed When i do that  i

Hi Mohamed

When i do that  i get the option for recording not for barging.

Regards

Mohamed

Need to clarify few things,

Need to clarify few things,

What is the phone model are you using , if it is 7941 no need to enable Handset/Headset Monitor it will enabled by default.

If you are using 7942 phone model we need to check Under the Product Specific Configuration Layout section in device configuration in CUCM, you will see an option for Handset/Headset Monitor. The default is disable. Set this to enable and reset the phone.

Make sure BIB( Build in Bridge ) option is on in Phone configuration settings. If it is not set this to ON and reset  the same.

Thanks

S. Ramamoorthy

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content