Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Supervisor Desktop not refreshing automatic

sangavi-as
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

In Cisco Supervisor Desktop Refresh Rate is configured as Manual. but i have to change it to Automatic. how can i changee this. do anybody help me???

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hi Sangavi,

You can set these to automatic via - LDAP browser.

Maybe you need calabrio via cisco for this. But if you asks for login credentials, calabrio may give you the same.

Regards

Sandeep

Sandeep

View solution in original post

Its quite simple, you need to install the LDAP browser then provide credentials and you then hae to tweak the registry settings of the individual users.

which version you are asking btw?

Sandeep

View solution in original post

19 Replies 19

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Can you show a screenshot of where this choice exists for clarity? Most of the settings refresh automatically at a configurable interval.

i have attached the screenshot..

I see neither an automatic or manual choice here, only the columns you're choosing to display.

i have got some other information.

i logged in with my credential on colleagues pc and it did not refresh….it is my user name/id that has problem it appears…

when my colleagues logged in to my pc with his credentials, its refreshing

Sometimes these CAD applications require local admin rights to do their job.  Also, there's the Windows policy for users which may specify certain security features be turned on/off for them, and yours could be different than that of your corworker.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

we checked with user credential with his colleague pc, its not refreshing.

when his colleague loged in to his pc, the display are refreshing.

the problem is with his credentials. we re-created the user credentilas in ICM then also it dint work..

how can i proceed in this?

You still haven't produced a screenshot of the refresh interval setting within CSD as Jon requested originally.  The screenshot you did produce does not show anything relevant to your problem.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

i dont have access to CSD.. that is the only screenshot i have

Cisco supervisor desktop when an agent is removed from a particlar quene the supervisor desktop does not update to remove that agent from the list. The only way you see a change is to logout and log back in any suggestion.

we have tried with Restore Default Layout option in CSD. That also dint help us

Saeed Syed
Level 1
Level 1

If you go under view then pregernces look for the refresh rate for each csq configured and it changeable with a double click.

yes you are correct but that refresh rate is greyes out and set to manual.. we cant change it to automatic..

Hi Sangavi,

You can set these to automatic via - LDAP browser.

Maybe you need calabrio via cisco for this. But if you asks for login credentials, calabrio may give you the same.

Regards

Sandeep

Sandeep

hi Sandeep,

you are correct.. we raised a TAC with cisco and following with them..

can you tell me the procedure for this LDAP edition?

Thanks,

Sangavi.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: