Cisco Unified CCX Editor service on CCX

Hi all,

How to active subj on CCX  7.0(1) ? I couldn't  find how to do it.ccx.JPG

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Super Bronze

Re: Cisco Unified CCX Editor service on CCX

Hi

I'm not sure what you are asking? What is subj?

All your services are active, it's normal for the CCX Editor to appear stopped.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

What Aaron means is that it is normal that the CCX Edit service is in a stopped state.

As far as being unable to save files to the CCX system, I assume you mean you can't access the Script Repository. Are you sure you are logging on successfully? If you log on anonymously, you won't be able to save the file.

If that isn't the issue, can you check to see if you can save a file to the Script Repository using the CRS Editor on the UCCX system. If you can, then I would ask if you had any network ACLs floating around that may be problematic.

HTH.

Regards,

Bill

HTH -Bill (b) http://ucguerrilla.com (t) @ucguerrilla

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

4 REPLIES
Super Bronze

Hi

I'm not sure what you are asking? What is subj?

All your services are active, it's normal for the CCX Editor to appear stopped.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Community Member

Subj - Cisco Unified CCX Editor service. It is not active.

Could you pls explain "it is normal for he CCX Editor to appear stopped" ?

I can't save scripts from CCX editor programm on my PC directly on the CCX server. So I suppose this is because  the Editor service is stopped on CCX.

What Aaron means is that it is normal that the CCX Edit service is in a stopped state.

As far as being unable to save files to the CCX system, I assume you mean you can't access the Script Repository. Are you sure you are logging on successfully? If you log on anonymously, you won't be able to save the file.

If that isn't the issue, can you check to see if you can save a file to the Script Repository using the CRS Editor on the UCCX system. If you can, then I would ask if you had any network ACLs floating around that may be problematic.

HTH.

Regards,

Bill

HTH -Bill (b) http://ucguerrilla.com (t) @ucguerrilla

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

Community Member

You are right. It was a problem with my McAfee Desktop Firewall. It just blocked some connections to CCX server.

Thank you very much .

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content