Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco Unified CM Telephony Trigger Directory number

Hello, is it possible to set Cisco Unified CM Telephony Trigger directory number within UCCX with wildcards, for e.g 3XX and all numbers matching that number, execute connected application. Or is there any other way to execute UCCX application for a range of directory numbers?

What I want to achieve is that, I want to control all outbound calls starting with dedicated prefix with UCCX application.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I have used wild card on several ocassions, and get flaky results 50% of the time.  I then end up breaking the triggers apart and specifying each one separately.

From what I recall reading, the latest versions of CUCM actually have a parameter now, that enables this feature.  You didn't say what version of UCCX and CUCM you are running, so it's possible you need to flip this switch to ON.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3429151

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.
4 REPLIES

Re: Cisco Unified CM Telephony Trigger Directory number

Hi,

never tried this personally, but it seems to be supported (at least it is with UCCX 8.5.1). See the Administration Guide.

G.

I tried 3XX, 3[123][123] and get busy every time.

But documantation says, valid waildcards for trigger directory number are: * # - []

Anyone tried this before?

I have used wild card on several ocassions, and get flaky results 50% of the time.  I then end up breaking the triggers apart and specifying each one separately.

From what I recall reading, the latest versions of CUCM actually have a parameter now, that enables this feature.  You didn't say what version of UCCX and CUCM you are running, so it's possible you need to flip this switch to ON.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3429151

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

Thanks anthony, setting enabling CTI Use Wildcard Pattern as calledPartyDN actually helped me.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content