Views
Helpful
Replies

Concurrent agents logged in

akharkivsky
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Please, help me find information about concurrent agents logged in. Where can I find how many concurrent agents logged in for specific period of time? What report or tools i can use for this? Thanks

Andrey

3 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

VLT06
Level 3
Level 3

You can run reports in CUIC if you have it....

View solution in original post

Hi,

consult this document:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/user/guide/uccx85hrug.pdf

I am sure one of the agent reports can provide you with some clues.

G.

Hi,

You are welcome.

Please dont forget to rate the helpful posts by clicking on the stars below each right answer.

Thanks,

Anand

19 Replies 19

VLT06
Level 3
Level 3

You can run reports in CUIC if you have it....

James, i don't have CUIC

Webview?

Can you give more datail, please. I have UCCX 8.5, WFM and QM servers

Hi Andrey,

Please use the UCCX Admin->Tools->Real Time Reporting->Report->Overall Contact Center Express Report.

Here the Resource Information section will tell you the what is the total number og Agent logged in \ talking \not Ready...etc.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

Thanks Anand,

That report is per day. But how can i get historycal information for some period of time? I need to find how many licences i need to buy.

Hi,

consult this document:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/user/guide/uccx85hrug.pdf

I am sure one of the agent reports can provide you with some clues.

G.

Hi,

You can refer the "Agent Summary Report" in the HRC tool for specific time.

Q.How is the value in the Average Logged-In Time field calculated?

A.This value is calculated as the total logged-in time divided by the number of login sessions.

For example, assume that an agent logs in at 8:00 a.m. (0800), then logs out at 8:30 a.m. (0830), then logs in again at 9:15 a.m. (0915), and then logs out at 10:00 a.m. (1000). In this case, there are two login sessions. The first session lasts 30 minutes and the second session lasts 45 minutes. The average logged-in time is (30+45)/2 = 37.5 minutes.

Please refer th below link for more information on this.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/programming/guide/uccx85hradm.pdf

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate all helpful posts by clicking on the stars below the right answer !!

Thanks, but is there any other easy way to see maximum peak of concurrent logged in agents? I can manually count but…

I need this information for licenses purchase, for busiest month in the year, I want to be sure all “concurrent” agents can login to the system without any problems...

Hi,

I've got no UCCX installations around but I guess I would use the CLI and try to run SQL queries against the Resource table.

G.

Hi,

Could you please clarify one thing, when you are planning to calculate the license required for the maximum Agent seat count, how are they loggin in now? what is your seat count now? Are you running any time bound demo license ?

Why I am asking is because, did any agent face an issue while logging in saying that all the seat count have been consumed?

Thanks,

Anand

We currently have 160 concurrent licenses, 235 Named Agent licenses.

We are going to expand to 297 Names licenses.

We are trying to determine out of the 160 concurrent licenses what our peak is for a certain range of time.

Hi,

It really depends on the Agents logged in sessions, if all 160 Agent shave logged in simultaneously all 160 seat count would have been consumed.

I am wondering on what basis you are trying to select the Agent Seat count here, because it really depends on maximum of how many Agents have logged in at a time. Lets say in day only 120 Agent have logged and on day2 150 would have logged in , so will you go for 150 seat count ?

What I was thinking is there is a Erlangs law in UCCX which states that Callers= 1.5 * Agents.

So lets say you get a maximum of 150 calls at any given point of time, than you can go for a minimum of 100 Agent seat count.

Just my thoughts.

Thanks,

Anand

Thanks Anand, but I need to understand what is maximum of concurrent licences we have currently used. how i can find this number

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: