cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Configuring a new hotline to UCCE

joveldeguzman
Level 1
Level 1

Good day. I am working on a new campaign and would like to seek your opinions on how to configure a

trunkline to UCCE. For example number  to be configured is 6322588. Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Nortel PABX -----E1------UCCE

11 Replies 11

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

is it an outbound campaign?

If you are completely new to UCCE, I don't really recommend you to configure an advanced topic like outbound dialling.

G.

Gergely,

This is an inbound campaign only.

Okay, and where did you get stuck?

G.

G,

Actually we already connected the E1 To UCCE is there any configuration that needs to be done before I can have it

test it?

Regards,

Jovel

What happens when you call a number on that E1, does UCCE see the call?

david

David,

When I dialled the number it is still busy using a landline. But when, I tried dialling it using the IP communicator it is

already ringing. Any suggestions?

Regards,

Jovel

Do I need to put something on the default label? I click the down arrows and there were 4 digits numbers.

Hi,

I don't want to be offensive, but do you have the slightest idea about what you are doing? I don't think so.

Look, the answer may be: it depends on what you are trying to do. Do you want to use a default label without a script? Or do you want to use a script?

G.

No problem. I am just new with UCCE and trying to understand it better. Here is the thing

this is a new campaign...new created trunkline 632XXXX needs to be connected to UCCE afterwards

this needs to be connected to a script. I trying to understand the notes I got from the previous admin and

I am having trouble to understand how to connect the trunkline to UCCE...I apologize for the confusion

better yet any advise will be highly appreciated.

Hi,

this way: most likely, that T1 delivers calls to one particular number, right?

This number should be created in CUCM as a CTI Route point, controlled by the "PG user" of ICM. The same number should be created on the ICM too, as a Dialled number, mapped to a CallType, which is mapped to an ICM script.

G.

Like Gergely said, I think you're going to struggle a lot without any training or someone to show you what to do.  Ask your employer to pay for a one week boot camp to start you off.

david