Iam just about to load up a bunch of new scripts, prompts etc for some improvements to our existing UCCX. part of this is a new prompt reccording application.
Here is the problem;
Say i have a prompt 888888.wav, i upload it through CRS via Prompts. - Fine no problem. Looking on the server i can see the new prompt in the \Program Files\wfavvid\Prompts\user\en_GB folder. I play it and its the right prompt. I open up the Prompt on the CRS admin pages and again it plays the right prompt.
Then i use the prompt reccording application to reccord a new 888888.wav which is sucessful. I go into the \Program Files\wfavvid\Prompts\user\en_GB folder and again i hear the correct prompt. However if i go into the CRS pages and play the prompt it plays the old prompt. Looking on the server i do a search for 888888.wav and i now find two files
I'm not able to access my old voice mail messages all of a sudden. The recording says something like 'the message is currently not available'. This has never happened before in all the years I have been using this system. I have t...