Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Connecting procmon to the CampaignManager/Dialer Process

Hi

I have read in the documentation that it should be possible to connect the Procmon tool to the CampaignManager process in IPCC Enterprise rel 6. I can see that the tool is installed but can't figure out the right syntax. Has anyone tried that??

When I type procmon/? on the rogger I get the normal answer from procmon (Procmon Customername NodeName processname [systemname]. And the only one I'm sure off is the first one....

Kund regards

Lars Askov

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Green

Re: Connecting procmon to the CampaignManager/Dialer Process

You certainly can do this, and you want to in order to run the useful command "dumprt". The syntax is not intuitive however.

Let's look at a syntax you would know. In my case, the instance is "lab".

If I want to connect to the JTAPI gateway of the peripheral gateway (EAgent PIM) on side A, I type:

procmon lab pg1A jgw1

This makes sense because the file system under icm\lab\ has a directory called pg1A under which is a directory called logfiles, and this has the logs, a set of which start with "jgw1".

If I apply the same convention, one would think that

procmon lab la CampaignManager

would work, since there is a directory called icm\lab\la under which is a directory called logfiles in which are a series of logs starting with "CampaignManager".

Cisco is often inconsistent with ICM.

Enough teasing - you need to use "loggera" instead of "la". And "CampaignManager" is not case sensitive. So ...

procmon lab loggera CampaignManager

will give you the >>>> prompt.

Regards,

Geoff

3 REPLIES
Green

You certainly can do this, and you want to in order to run the useful command "dumprt". The syntax is not intuitive however.

Let's look at a syntax you would know. In my case, the instance is "lab".

If I want to connect to the JTAPI gateway of the peripheral gateway (EAgent PIM) on side A, I type:

procmon lab pg1A jgw1

This makes sense because the file system under icm\lab\ has a directory called pg1A under which is a directory called logfiles, and this has the logs, a set of which start with "jgw1".

If I apply the same convention, one would think that

procmon lab la CampaignManager

would work, since there is a directory called icm\lab\la under which is a directory called logfiles in which are a series of logs starting with "CampaignManager".

Cisco is often inconsistent with ICM.

Enough teasing - you need to use "loggera" instead of "la". And "CampaignManager" is not case sensitive. So ...

procmon lab loggera CampaignManager

will give you the >>>> prompt.

Regards,

Geoff

Hi Geoff

Thanks for the answer. I did exactly the first thing you suggested and it didn't work :-)

But I will try your second suggestion as soon as possible tomorrow...

Regards

lars

Hi Geoff

Thanks it worked perfectly - do you know if it possible to get the output from dumprt to a txt file???

Regards

Lars

Views
Helpful
Replies