Cisco Support Community
Community Member

Constantly redefining the ... user.microapp.app_media_lib ~ directory value

We use multiple file sub directories for our Standard, Customized and Department wave files on the Media servers. And thus we are constantly redefining the "user.microapp.app_media_lib" value ( i.e. app/directory ) with Set Properties NODEs to reach those respectively located wave files as calls traverse the ICM scripts.

Is there another way we could be scripting this to reduce the number of SET NODES and be using logic and/or formula to look into the right sub folder.  The way we're doing it now maybe the best way this can be done.

Anyone else have another method or thoughts?

Thanks !

Everyone's tags (4)
Community Member

Constantly redefining the ... user.microapp.app_media_lib ~ dir

Found my own answer ... and here it is.

Instead of constantly reseting the user.microapp.app_media_lib everytime we want to look inside a different folder on the Media server to play a file within a Run External Script application.  The path of the called upon audio / wave file can be included into the Run External Script "VRU SCRIPT NAME" field.  For example : PM,/Standard/ST_REPBUSY will go into the /Standard/ folder to find the ST_REPBUSY.wav file and doesn't need a Set Parameters for user.microapp.app_media_lib NODE to be defined beforehand.  Note that the user.microapp.app_media_locale elements ( i.e. en-us/app ) never changes and thus only needed to be set once at the top of the ICM scripts.

CreatePlease to create content