Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Contact center call time without queue time.

The customers calls contact center number and heard IVR (Wellcome...This call is free of charge and you have 5 minutes...) prompt. Telco has limit of time per every call at 5 minutes. The problem is that when some customers stay in queue for example 2 minutes when some operator pick up their call they have 3 minutes left to talk with operator before the call interrupts by Telco side. Is it possible to start the 5 minutes call time counting  when the agent pick up the phone no matter how long customers stay in queue. It’s not problem for Telco to increase this 5 minutes up to 10 or more, but from call center wants strictly 5 minutes per call without queue time?

Call Center use CUCM 8.6 and UCCX 8.5

Everyone's tags (1)
7 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

If telco is enforcing the

If telco is enforcing the timer then there is nothing you can do on your side as they initiate the termination. You need to talk to them. Why do they enforce this timer? What is the logic behind it?

Chris

They enforcing the timer when

They enforcing the timer when 5th minutes has done, because the Call Center wants evry customer to be able to talk 5 minutes, but if Telco stops enforcing this timer after 5th minutes, the Call Center operators must manualy end the calls, but they don't want. They want automatically evry call end after 5 minutes expires. And some customers stay in queue a lot about 2-3 minutes and after that they have less than 5 minutes to talk before time is up. So i have to make something to enforcing evry call when 5th minutes expire however how long the customer staying in the queue, but evry customer has to be able to talk strictly 5 minutes.

The only options I see which

The only options I see which might work 100% is to create some Windows 3rd party app which monitors CAD (assuming CAD), when CAD goes to talking it will start a counter and maybe notify the agent when they have reached 4:30 minutes.

david

It's sounds too good, but

It's sounds too good, but actualy it's not so easy to create Windows app. If you can help me?

Regards,

I don't think there's any

I don't think there's any software which does this already something new would have to be created. As Tanner mentioned, you can reach to him and his company to create it for you or you could reach out to me and my company to attempt the same.

Good luck.

Certainly an unusual request!

Certainly an unusual request! As David mentioned, a 3rd party application could monitor how long an agent has been in the talking state - warn them when their 5 minutes is nearly up and disconnect if they exceed that time allowance.

If that sounds like something you need don't hesitate to reach out to me!

Regards,

Tanner Ezell

Tanner Ezell www.ctilogic.com

Hello Tanner,If you know some

Hello Tanner,
If you know some 3rd party software, could you tell me the name of that software? I'll be verry thankful.

Regards,
Zdravko Nozharov

Views
Helpful
Replies