Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Contact Center Express Requirements

Dears,

We are running Cisco Contact Center Express 9.0.2. At present we have almost 50 Agents. We are facing a problem from Agent side that, they are not login to Agent Desktop. How can I force them to login to Application to make calls?. It is a problem for us cuz we cant monitor their outgoing calls. We Want them to be able to make calls only when they login to Agent Desktop. We are recording every calls for live monitoring. We are forcing them to logon to record and monitor calls in Contact Center Express. How can I achieve this?

Everyone's tags (2)
2 REPLIES

Hi,

it may require some programming, but it's possible.

What I would do: use the Cisco Unified Routing Rules Interface (CURRI) API. Here's how:

1. call center agent initiates outbound call;

2. CUCM asks the CURRI server (to be created), with the following parameters: the calling number, the called number;

3. CURRI server asks UCCX: is there an active login associated with this calling number?

If yes, the call will be allowed. Otherwise, it will be denied (perhaps with a treatment, saying that you are not allowed to call this number).

G.

Thanks for your reply

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content