Views
Helpful
Replies

Contact Center Licence Invalid?

peternnaji
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I am trying to load a CCX license and i get the attached error message. Could this be that the license in invalid or currupt?

Please what could be the cause and how do I handle it?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

looking at the screenshot, it appears that you are on UCCX 8.x, which works on License MAC concept. Please reach out to licensing@cisco.com with an output of CLI command " Show Status " which will have your License MAC. Let them confirm if they need to reissue the license w.r.t. License MAC shown. Mostly the License MAC is changed due to some minor mess ups.

Pls rate the post if it helps.

GP.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

complete UCCX version details please. There is a bug also with similar symptoms, having correct version details would help us confirm it for you.

GP.

Hi Pande.

The version is UCCX 8.0

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

looking at the screenshot, it appears that you are on UCCX 8.x, which works on License MAC concept. Please reach out to licensing@cisco.com with an output of CLI command " Show Status " which will have your License MAC. Let them confirm if they need to reissue the license w.r.t. License MAC shown. Mostly the License MAC is changed due to some minor mess ups.

Pls rate the post if it helps.

GP.

Hi Pande,

I will reach out to Cisco licensing.com now. Thanks for you input.

No probs, glad I could assist.

GP.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: