Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

Contact Center Script

Hi , I use Contact Center Express 9.0 , I have 10 agent in my Call Center:  7 agents for Arabic call and the other for english but i need that if arabic call come and all arabic agents are busy , the call go to English agents. What should I do on my script to make the agents know this call is arabic or english before they answer .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Contact Center Script

OK, so perhaps add a Call Variable to the agent desktop layout and set the value of this Call Variable to either "Arabic" or "English".

G.

6 REPLIES

Contact Center Script

Hi,

if you have two CSQ's (one for the Arabic calls, the other for English), use the Get Reporting Statistics step to check the number of "Ready Resources" in the report object "CSQ IPCC Express", with the row identifier set to the name of the Arabic CSQ, and the result to a variable of type int. If this result is 0, then it means there are no available agents at the Arabic CSQ so the call should be routed to the English CSQ.

G.

Community Member

Contact Center Script

Great ,but We want to have a whipser option for a agent so they can know if the calls are coming from English or Arabic queues.

Contact Center Script

Are you using a Cisco Agent Desktop (or any other agent desktop) or IPPA?

I am afraid there's no wisper. You can send, however, some information to the Agent Desktop Application.

G.

Community Member

Contact Center Script

I'm using Cisco Agent Desktop ,

Contact Center Script

OK, so perhaps add a Call Variable to the agent desktop layout and set the value of this Call Variable to either "Arabic" or "English".

G.

Community Member

Contact Center Script

Thank you for help , by using Cisco Agent Desktop I can know CSQ of call.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content