Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Bronze

Contact centre alternatives

Hey,

Have a CCM enviornment with IPCC standard right now. there are about 5 agents using the IPCC system. the customer now wants to give external customers the ability to perform self service type functions. this has to intergrate with an existing customer database. based on a previous posting and research i recommended Unified CC express premium. now this will work, however, its really a very small customer base and looking at more of a pilot run to see the customer response to the system. basically, it a lot of dinero to commit to just for a pilot. Are there any alternatives to show the customer the type of features they might be able to have? i know once they like they will go with the previous recommendation.

thanks in advance

2 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: Contact centre alternatives

In order to get DB integration you need the Premium version. Using the db is the cleanest deployment for self-service type call center. For 5 agents it should not be that expensive?

Chris

Bronze

Re: Contact centre alternatives

Thanks, was hoping there might have been an alternative. It is expensive where i am from (Caribbean) since we need to bring persons here to perform the install.

thanks again

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content