cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Contact Service Queue Activity Report (by CSQ)

ith.allerdale
Level 1
Level 1

I apologise in advance if this is a simple question but would some one kindly give me a definition on what 'Calls Dequeued' means please?

I have generated a Contact Service Queue Activity Report (by CSQ) - 30 Min Intervals and I am getting a number of Calls Dequeued each 30 minute interval however I am unsure what classifies as a dequeued call. I am not using any Dequeue steps in my IPCC scripts.

Thank you kindly for your help :-)

5 Replies 5

Dennis Fogler
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

On the Contact Service Queue Activity Report (CSQ by Interval), the "Calls Dequeued" column is calculated as follows;

Calls Dequeued = call dequeued via the dequeue step + calls handled by workflow script + calls handled by another CSQ.

The 'Non Interval' CSQ Activity report shows calls handled by workflow script + calls handled by another CSQ in the "Calls Handled by Other" column.

I have provided a link to CRS Historical Reporting Admin Guide. Please refer to page 201 for detailed specifics on what I have explained above.

http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/products/ps6488/c1671/ccmigration_09186a00804a2a4a.pdf

Thank you kindly for your assistance :-)

I have generated a 'Non Interval' CSQ Activity report and found all 'Calls Dequeued' have been clasified as Calls Handled by Other .... so my next question is ... you've probably guessed already .... whats the definition of Calls Handled by Other?

I can tell you that if a customers call cannot be handled immediately its put into a queued step and left there until

a] a resource with the appropriate skill and skill level is available or

b] the customer has selected to leave a Voicemail on Unity - in this instance the call goes via a Call Redirect step and the Set contact Info is set to handled.

c]The customer abandons the call.

Would instances b] account for all 'Calls Handled by Other'??

Anytime the call is redirected out of queue to another destination such as VM, the call will be tracked as Dequeued. Another instance may be when you use the Dequeue step, for example when you want to queue a different group after certain time.

HTH, please rate all posts!

Chris

Hi Chris,

I have a customer with the following question:

CSQ Activity Report (by CSQ or interval) shows Calls Dequeued is 8

CSQ Activity report shows calls dequeued = 0, and calls handled by others is 8.

From defination in the Guide:

On the Contact Service Queue Activity Report (CSQ by Interval), the "Calls Dequeued" column is calculated as follows;

Calls Dequeued = call dequeued via the dequeue step + calls handled by workflow script + calls handled by another CSQ.

The 'Non Interval' CSQ Activity report shows calls handled by workflow script + calls handled by another CSQ in the "Calls Handled by Other" column.

Because I have only one CSQ, it is "calls handled by workflow script" = 8.

My question is what is "calls handled by workflow script"? What step in scripts can cause this?

For those 8 calls, they are in the queue between 1 - 20 seconds.

Thanks

Wenqian

lharris310
Level 1
Level 1

I am currently experiencing Calls being dequeued within my IVR script; however, based on the report description for calls dequeued,  "call dequeued via the dequeue step + calls handled by workflow script + calls handled by another CSQ." For this particular IVR script there are no dequeues defined; additionally, there is no redirect configured which routes the call to another CSQ. In all honesty, I referenced the HR admin guide before designing this IVR script and I constructed this script in a way that there should never be dequeue. However, I see that they still occur. I have attached a screen shot of one section of the IVR script. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: