Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Contacts Waiting displays -1

I am using hte Get Reporting Statistic step to find the number of people waiting in the CSQ. For the report object I select CSQ IPCC Express, Field is Contacts Waiting, Row Identifier is CSQ, and result statistic is the variable "ContactsWaiting".

When I display the ContactsWaiting variable, it is always -1. Shouldn't this be just 1? Also, when there are 2 people in the queue, it still displays -1. When I look at the Real Time Reporting from the AppAdmin pages, Contacts Waiting properly displays a 2.

Any idea why this continues to be -1 in the script and -1 in the display on CAD?

Thanks,

Brandon

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Member

Re: Contacts Waiting displays -1

Hi Brandon,

you have to check your CSQ Name.

If you specify an CSQ which does not exist, it return -1.

Hope this helps !

Regards,

Steph

4 REPLIES
Community Member

That is the correct behavior of that statistic, it is boolean. The variable I think you want should be listed towards the bottom as 'CallsInQueue'.

Please rate helpful posts.

Community Member

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. I do not have an option for CallsInQueue. Also, the Help documentation definition for Contacts Waiting is: Number of IPCC Express contacts waiting to be connected to a resource in this CSQ.

It makes sense what you are saying with it being a bool though. Maybe the documentation is incorrect.

I'm sure there's a way to pull number of people waiting in the CSQ though. Everyone with a whiteboard uses this.

Thanks,

Brandon

Community Member

Hi Brandon,

you have to check your CSQ Name.

If you specify an CSQ which does not exist, it return -1.

Hope this helps !

Regards,

Steph

Community Member

I had the right CSQ name, but it's a string value and is CASE SENSITIVE! Thanks for the help.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content