cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Content of Stored Procedure uín UCCX 8.5

Henrik Larsen
Level 4
Level 4

Is it possible to find out what exately what these stored procedures do? I can't get access to them in UCCX databse with HR user login

"sp_csq_activity" and "sp_csq_call_distribution"

Henrik

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi

They're all accesible in my experience. Some are added as 'functions' and some as 'procedures' seemingly in a fairly arbitrary fashion.

I've found that Squirrel SQL can only read one of the types (functions or procedures, can't recall which) but other products will show both:

AGS Server Studio - expensive

Razor SQL - cheaper

IBM Data Studio - free :-)

The initial 8.0 versions had lots of permission problems but these are all sorted on 8.5 I think.

Aaron Harrison

Principal Engineer at Logicalis UK

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

prashraj
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Henrik,

These stored procedures are used to generate reports for that particular CSQ by either activity or distribution

In previous versions prior to 8.0 You could try running it from osql the command prompt and it should look similar to this, but copy the exact command after running the HRC report for the csq_activity and this query will be present in the HRC log files

Exec db_cra.dbo.sp_csq_activity '... AM', '..., 0, '

However from 8.0 onwards you would have to enable root access and be in the SU informix mode to run these queries

Thanks,

Prashanth

Hi Prashanth

Thanks. I have a customer who wants to know from which tables and columns these reports are created and therefore would like to know how the SP is designed.

Henrik

Hi

They're all accesible in my experience. Some are added as 'functions' and some as 'procedures' seemingly in a fairly arbitrary fashion.

I've found that Squirrel SQL can only read one of the types (functions or procedures, can't recall which) but other products will show both:

AGS Server Studio - expensive

Razor SQL - cheaper

IBM Data Studio - free :-)

The initial 8.0 versions had lots of permission problems but these are all sorted on 8.5 I think.

Aaron Harrison

Principal Engineer at Logicalis UK

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Aaron

Thanks, I'll give of of those a try

Henrik

I think that it would be useful to have a list of the stored procedure contents in the UCCX database schema to help with custom UCCX reporting.  Can someone post the stored procudures on this forum?  Once I find them I will be glad to post them.

Mike,

Did you ever post these?  I seem to be having issues displaying the historical reports stored procedures.  I can't see any with Squirrel.  IBM Data Manager allows me to see some, but i don't see any of the ones used for reports under the db_cra database. 

Thanks,

Pat.

I did find them all using IBM Data Manager, but there is no easy way to export them and they definately won't fit in a single post.  Is there a certain one you are looking for?

Mike,

Thanks for the very quick reply.  Right after I posted this, I finally found where they are storing them.  I was looking for the stored procedures under stored procedures.  I'm silly that way sometimes.  I now see that the majority of stored procedures (and all of the ones used by the historical reporting client) are stored under "user-defined functions".  I'm good for now. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: