Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Control Feature set access for a supervisor

Hello,

I have the following case which i need help.

I have a precofigured supervisor on the UCCE, the supervisor can access reporting , login to the CSD , everything is fine.

However i need to add a control feature set access for this supervisor in order to give him access to the AW to configure agent, this is not happening with me, is there a way that i can merge the same user for both supervisor user and a control feature setup user at the same time.

Thanks.

Amer

Everyone's tags (1)
5 REPLIES

No one has ever done anything like this before ?

Green

No. Sorry, mate!

Regards,

Geoff

Hello,

Thanks for the answer, i have one more question maybe you came across.

If one of the supervisors (Supervisor Agent) took a promotion to be a team leader and he wants to get the configuration access , i have first to delete the Agent record (or at least to remove the supervisor checkbox) then to configure him under the user list, well even if i do that i end up with the same error , is there anyway like to release this user from the ICM so that it can be configured again?

Amer

Green

OK, I think I can do this one. In the supervisor When you clear the check box and press save, you see this.

So after this, DCVP\30002 should not exist in the AD. Let me check. Yep - gone.

Now I go to user list tool and create this same guy 30002.

Now checking Domain - yep, 30002 is under the Cisco OU.

What was the question?

Regards,

Geoff

Hello Geoff,

Is it possible to press on the No from the first dialog and somehow from the domain we can remove the association and use the same profile with the user variable ?

Amer

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content