Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Convert UCCX Script from 8.0.2 to 7.0(1)SR05

I have 2 scripts that are running on Express 8.0.2.  My management has decided to not renew maintenance for Express.  My temp license has expired on 8.0.2.    I want to migrate these 2 scripts back to my fully functional 7.0 Express.  When I open the 8.0.2 scripts in the 7.0 editor I receive a java error.

These scripts have lots of variables and are long. Was looking at an easier way to convert the 8.0.2 scripts versus having to re code them.

Any one every done this successfully?   Really don't want to spend a Saturday in the basement coding :-(

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

It looks to me like you are

It looks to me like you are missing the JAR file for the Classes that were written for the application you are trying to load. Go back and find that JAR..you should be able to get it from the class path folder on the old server..Upload that file to Documents>default>classpath then go over to System>Custom File Configuration to select the available JAR you just upload to the repository..Restart CCX Engine, and CCX Administration, restart CCX Editor..and then attempt to reopen that script..Good Luck..

If this doesn't work..we'll try the next thing..that I would try..

3 REPLIES

What is the java error? Does

What is the java error? Does the file actually open? There's not a tool to convert these for you so, you may have to re-write some of the code..especially for File Paths as the file systems are different (Windows versus Linux).

Community Member

Unfortunately the file does

Unfortunately the file does not open.  I have attached a screen shot of the error message I get when I try to open the file in script editor

It looks to me like you are

It looks to me like you are missing the JAR file for the Classes that were written for the application you are trying to load. Go back and find that JAR..you should be able to get it from the class path folder on the old server..Upload that file to Documents>default>classpath then go over to System>Custom File Configuration to select the available JAR you just upload to the repository..Restart CCX Engine, and CCX Administration, restart CCX Editor..and then attempt to reopen that script..Good Luck..

If this doesn't work..we'll try the next thing..that I would try..

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content